In New Jersey, a ticket will be given to you if you break traffic rule or for a traffic violation even if it was done accidentally and you have to pay fine for it. In past, everyone was standing in line for paying fine at court but now you don’t need to wait in queue or stand line for paying tickets bill. Now you can pay your tickets bills with NJMCDirect. To pay ticket bill online you will need NJ Ticket prefix code and it provided by NJMCDirect which is an online Ticket Payment Patrol with this you can make yourself free from NJ Ticket Fines. So say bye bye to long queues for paying fine. NJMCDirect is a good news for New Jersey.
- 1 How to Login to your NJMCDirect Payment Portal
- 2 NJMCDirect Pay- What will you need?
- 3 NJMCDirect Payment patrol – How to access the site
- 4 How to Login to your NJMCDirect Payment Portal @www.njmcdirect.com
- 5 Payment Details:
- 6 NJMCDirect Benefits
- 7 NJMCDirect Customer Service – Contact Details
How to Login to your NJMCDirect Payment Portal
NJMCDirect is an online ticket payment patrol made to pay your fines. www.NJMCDirect.com is the official website where you can pay your fine online. This website will provide you a prefix code, with prefix code you will able to pay your fine online. This is the easiest way to pay fines without visiting the court. Saving the time of public is the main reason for creating this payment patrol. You can pay your ticket fines online in few minutes with NJMCDirect, you can also access it easily from anywhere. Comparing with manual payment system online payment is more easy and comfortable. It is secure and transactions are made very quickly. So now you don’t need to find hours and the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission location NJMCDirect made it easy. It is most useful for people who hate to waste their time in standing in queues.
Look, we have some more information about NJMCDirect which may help you. Check it.
NJMCDirect Pay- What will you need?
If you are wishing to pay your ticket fines online you need to use NJ Ticket Prefix Code to get that you will require few things. To make payment online with NJMCDirect you need to make ready few things for using this service. We’ve mentioned below the required things to pay fines with NJMCDirect at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct.
As a proof, it is important to have the parking/traffic ticket with you and it must be also legal. The reason for its requirement is, It contains Court ID and Ticket Number on it. When you attempt a traffic violation you will receive a ticket from a traffic officer. The officer also mentions what type of traffic violation is done by you. The payment process is incomplete without a ticket.
License Plate Number:
Another requirement is License Plate Number that is available on your driving license. License Plate number is also found under the vehicle information.
When you are paying through an online website (www.NJMCDirect.com) it is necessary to have payment in online mode, And for online payment, you will need the credit card or debit card you can also use visa card or MasterCard to complete payment.
NJMCDirect Hours of Operation:
Without any doubt, we can consider that this is the easiest way to pay NJ Ticket fine online with payment patrol but you must know the payment timing of NJMCdirect. NJMC do not provide you 24 hours payment option so you cannot use site anytime. Let us share the NJMCDirect Hours of Operation.
- Days: Monday to Thursday.
- Timings: 7.30 AM to 11.45 PM.
- Days: Saturday.
- Timings: 7.30 AM to 3.45 PM.
- Days: Sunday.
- Timings: 1 PM to 11.45 PM.
A Smart Mobile or PC/Laptop with internet access.
Always make a note of timings of NJMCDirect payment. Be sure that you are paying your fine before the due date for saving extra cost
NJMCDirect Payment patrol – How to access the site
When you are read with everything you can go for NJMCDirect Payment Patrol. The Payment Process is very simple and easy. We are going to share the step by step guidance of NJMCDirect Payment Patrol.
How to Login to your NJMCDirect Payment Portal @www.njmcdirect.com
- First, you need to open a browser from your device.
- Visit the official website www.njmcdirect.com or click here.
- After visiting the website you will find Traffic Ticket Search option.
- Click on that option to start the payment process.
- Now you need to enter your Court ID, TIcket Prefix, Ticket Number and Licence Plate Number in the given space.
- After filling all options click on continue button.
- Now you will see two options.
- (1) View NJMCDirect Ticket.
- (2) Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- The First option is for showing the ticket and second option is for starting your payment.
- Now you have to use your Credit/Debit card to make payment.
- Now click on Continue button and complete security process of your bank to make payment.
- Payment Option: Online, email, In-Person.
- Online Convenience Fee: $2/-.
- You’ll need Ticket, License Plate, Credit Card, Court ID.
- Location: New Jersey.
There is only one Downside i.e Online Convenience Fee of $2. It seems unfair to the public as you are making person line less and decreasing workload also paperwork too.
- It will take only a few minutes to pay NJMCDirect ticket fine.
- No need to stand in queues at court for paying fine.
- Payment portal is totally secure.
- None can access your information except the Court Employees.
NJMCDirect Customer Service – Contact Details
- NJMCDirect Phone number – 973 284 4945
- NJMCDirect Fax – 973 284 4914
- NJMCDirect Address – NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chestnut Street.
This is not the official website of NJMCDirect. So, please do not share your personal confidential information in the below comment box. For more information kindly, visit www.njmcdirect.com official website.